hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

glad for gladiolas...

I'm a postin' fool this week, but I just had to share this beautiful bouquet that is mine! Cody came home from work tonight with a smile and this gorgeous bunch of flowers. What a sweetheart! When Chloe commented on how pretty they were he said something like, "almost as pretty as your Mom." Ah, how nice! I think what I love most about getting flowers-besides the obvious-is that every time I see them I'm reminded of the person who was kind of enough to remember me. It's like getting the bouquet all over again. Somehow it helps me gloss over the little things that sometimes annoy me on a daily basis and that's a good thing! So, the awesome husband of the day award definitely goes to my man!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made