hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

what's on your nightstand? part deux...

actually this is on Cody's 'nightstand'- a pile on the floor near the bed. He reads these business related books from a library at ICCU, he brought this one home and said, "I think you're going to like this book." For those of you who don't know, I LOVE Trader Joe's and some days would give a small appendage if there could be one here in Idaho Falls. I became hooked on their soy milk, nuts, cheese, and crackers in San Diego. All delicious, natural, whole-grain, and won't break your budget. So if you haven't ever been in one, feel grateful, at least you don't know what you're missing, because it is fantastic! I'm reading a book about cleaning products, I'll post some more on that later :)

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made