hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

a big thanks...

to my friend and awesome photographer Lisa Huber! I just went upstairs and saw the CD of proofs she gave me from our photo session and had to come downstairs and view them again, she did a fantastic job, I love all of the pictures! Noah was a bit irritated, but felt better towards the end when everyone went wading. Freeman Park was a definite hit with my kids. Check out her portfolio and find the Hansen gallery under 'protected galleries.' She really captured their little spirits! I so love photographs- old, new, black&white, color, my kids, ancestors-just can't seem to get enough!
http://lisahuber.smugmug.com- the password is clairview
all lowercase-thanks Carrie!

1 comments:

Sweet Pea August 4, 2007 at 7:32 PM  

Hey!

We can't get into your pictures as we don't know the password. Let us know, we'd love to see them!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made