hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

take a look...

it's in a book-the Reading Rainbow....did anyone else watch that show?! Anyhow, tomorrow I'm hosting an Usborne book show. My cousin Dawn is a consultant for their company. I'm excited, just because the books are very age appropriate and so well illustrated. They also have some cool activity kits I want to get L & C for Christmas, plus some touch and feel books for Noah. If you want to shop online you can check out her website- www.dawnsbooknook.com - you can click on my name off to the right and shop my e-show. If you're at all into kids books it's worth a peek-trust me!

2 comments:

Melissa August 7, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Thanks for the reminder Tanya, I totally forgot! I am planning on coming and yes, book shows are always fun. I so watched reading rainbow!! but I put that show on for my girls when they were little so I could go and shower and when I came back they were crying and freaked out, evidently they had watched a live birth -baring all and so now I am a little leary:)

idahohubers August 8, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

How'd you add the cool background? I could probably figure it out if I starred at my computer longer enough.. but any tips.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made