hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

I've been tagged...

The fun middle-name game!

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Alright, so when I was in 4th grade I read a book about Margaret Mead, an anthropologist who went to Samoa. It apparently made an impression and I started doodling "Tanya Mead Yost" in the margins of my tablets. Wow, it really doesn't sound so great with my name, but for some reason I thought it would be cool back then! It's truly the only time I've thought about having a middle name or what it would be. Can't say I miss having one too much. So I'll do my acronym with Mead :)


M -minute- I think that's my most often used phrase- "just a minute..."
-muffins- my favorite breakfast food to make and eat
-music- ALWAYS a part of every day
E -exercise-something I like to do, need to do, but don't make time to do-hopefully that will change
A -apron- I always thought aprons were something frumpy old housewives wore, but I became converted when I kept staining my shirts while cooking. Nothing fancy, just a denim cover-up, but I wear it nearly everyday. Guess I'm one of THOSE kind of Moms now!
D -daisy- Gerbera to be exact, I love all kinds of flowers, but daisies are one of my favorites

Guess I don't have too many friends that blog that haven't been tagged, so Carrie, you're it!

2 comments:

idahohubers August 29, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

I like aprons too - if you end up making them, I'll buy one. I also want to try your countertop cleaner recipie. Music - can't live without it! Adorable that you read such life changing books in 4th grade - I think I only read "Baby Sitter's Club"! Love reading your facts.

Melissa August 30, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Thanks for playing!! Yes, I would buy an apron too!! your an amazing person Tanya!!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made