hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

hip hip hooray....

So I was reading the free newspaper we get every week (which I never used to read when we got the REAL paper-need to renew that :) And on the front page is an article about a food co-op coming to downtown Idaho Falls!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! In my opinion that's one of the few things this beautiful city needs. It's right next to Great Harvest Bread on A St. I loved the Moscow Co-op, hope this one has as many good things to offer. So go check it out and buy local!

1 comments:

Melissa October 12, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

Tanya, I'm a little intrigued. I have always wanted to know what a co-op is, what does it do for you that is different than normal? I did read the article in the paper and I went to the one in Moscow once, and didn't like the prices...........But I only went once. I was looking for a specific ingredient that they didn't have. anyway, I have always wondered about co-ops, so enlighten me.... please!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made