hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

I'm in love...

for the second time this week! :) So, I am totally not an impulse shopper, but when we went downtown this afternoon I stopped in Idaho Mountain Trading to get a lid for Cody's Nalgene bottle (they melt in the dishwasher by the way) and I happened to come upon these Crocs. My girls have Crocs and while I think they look cute in them, they're not really me. I do love thongs of any kind and I slipped these on just for fun, oh wow, I had to leave with them. I seem to spend a lot of time on my feet and they are so cushy. Plus, I love blue and brown together. Oh, where have they been the first half of my summer? Already worth every dollar!

4 comments:

Melissa June 30, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

I have never seen some crocs like this! I didn't think I would like crocs at first but now-at home I live in them- b/c I can wash them off straight from the garden. These look way cooler than the ones I have, GOOD FIND.-melissa

Sweet Pea June 30, 2007 at 3:31 PM  

Tanya, I love that you are so faithful with this thing. I feel like I talk to you almost daily because of it! Thank you so much for Taylers adorable dress. I've decided that I am by far the worst aunt out there. I don't know any of their birthdays. .. I have a lot to learn about being thoughtful from you! I was telling Shauna how flipped adorable all your cards were! I'm not usually a card keeper, but there is no way I'm throwing away these works of art!

Anonymous July 2, 2007 at 12:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous July 2, 2007 at 12:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made