hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

by the river...

Lauren and Chloe love to go down by the river right off of Broadway and "explore." It gets me a little worked up since it is so near the water, even though they are old enough to keep a safe distance, it still causes me a little stress. I wanted some pictures of all three of them and Noah just wasn't up to being sandwiched in the middle of his two sisters. I was being such clown and making so much noise trying to get even a half smile out of Noah. As you can see I did get the girls to laugh! I like this picture, it is so real and natural.

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made