hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

the only remedy for 90 degrees....

Oh yeah, the slip and slide. Our yard has this perfect little dip in the backyard and I have to admit, when we first even looked at this house I was envisioning a slip and slide heading down that little slope rather than checking out the foundation and all that important stuff. Lauren and Chloe struggled a bit last summer getting onto their bellies, but what a difference a year makes I guess. They hit it running and sail down fast every time. So until it cools down a little we're slippin' and slidin' for our third day in a row! Happy first day of summer!

1 comments:

idahohubers June 23, 2007 at 1:15 AM  

Ok Tanya, I've been checking out your blog for a couple days now. Melissa got me thinking so I set one up (idahohubers.blogspot). Anyway, this picture of the slip'n slide is perfect. what a fun day! - lisa

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made