hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

this takes me back....

Happy Anniversary to Cody and I. How fast have eight years gone by!? Amazing, it seems so quick and yet seems like we've always been a part of each other's lives. We get a kick out of reading in my journal how I used to write that he was a fun guy to date, but couldn't imagine myself spending eternity with him. Those were almost my exact words. Well, let me just say I sure hope I'm spending eternity with him, he's my one, my only, I love him even more than I did that hot day at the Logan temple. Happy Anniversary baby!

2 comments:

Melissa June 26, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

What a beautiful photo! you guys look great. what temple were you married at? -melissa

Anonymous June 26, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

Happy Anniversary Tan! That picture is beautiful... hope you two had a good day together!
Hey, i got your package of my altered clothes... they fit perfect! Thanks so much for doing that for me.
Love you!- Shay

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made