hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

lazy afternoons...

Ahh, I love this picture. It is so fun to see my Dad with Noah, while I know he loves my girls, I think this little man holds another special place in his heart. I'm just waiting for Noah to discover how fun all the wheels and things that go brrrm are at the farm. We visited Bancroft this weekend to see my Dad, Shay and Landon. Noah and Grandpa were rocking in the porch swing and drifted off, it's so fun to see them together. Two of the top three men in my life, how I love them all. Happy Father's Day a day late!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2007 at 11:03 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Pea June 20, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Tan, that picture is so cute. You are so dedicated with this thing. I need to be more consistent. We love hearing all about your daily life. Brings us back to Idaho a bit! Take care!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made