hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

more water...

and more of my handsome son, can't get enough of him :) I think Noah's first official word, besides Mum and Dad is probably "kitty." I'm not quite sure why he loves Macey-O so much, he pretty much avoids Noah, but he gets excited whenever he comes around and starts saying "itty, itty." He has one book with cats in it that he always wants to read before bedtime. Today I captured a rare encounter with the two of them. And of course, more water fun. I was showing Noah how to just dip his hand in the sprinkler, he doesn't like to stand out on the lawn and get sprayed, but running back and forth to stick his hands in was a big hit! We're just trying to stay cool, the hot weather tends to make me grouchy and a bit lethargic. I don't feel like cooking, cleaning, or much of anything by about 3 p.m. I'm remembering why I prefer spring and fall to summer and winter, just right, in the middle temps. Happy Fourth to all, enjoy the fun!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made