hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

tag...I'm it

O.K. Melissa- not a huge fan :) But I'll humor you!

Two names you go by: Mom and Tan, or my favorite- Baby

Two things you're wearing right now: slippers and jeans- everyday its jeans

Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: trust and understanding

Two of your favorite things to do: read a good book or sew- even better with some good snacks

Two things you want very badly right now: a vacation with Cody, but I'd settle for a home remodel :)

Two things you did last night: played Blokus with the kids, tried to watch Meet the Robinsons, but was too tired and went to bed early

Two things you ate yesterday: homemade bread and beef stew- only I pick out the beef :)
(Not the new organic beef we got- but using up the old stuff)

Two things you did today: went to the library and looked at paint-not at the library- at Walmart

Two longest car rides: from Moscow to Bancroft Idaho with our 6 month old twins-we nearly turned around. California to Idaho with the twins-4 years old, a much more enjoyable trip!

Two favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages: herbal teas and Silk Chocolate soymilk- I'm a plain Jane!

Two things about me: I ask my kids to keep their plastic spoons from their lunches and I wash and reuse my huge Ziploc bags :) I'm a hippie at heart! I hate having the inside of my car dirty-not so worried about the outside though!

Two jobs I've had in my life: Worked as a seamstress altering and constructing clothing, and my personal favorite- piano accompanist and teacher

Two places I've lived:San Diego and Denali Park Alaska

Two of my favorite foods: Cobb salads and Italian food

Two places I'd rather be right now: the masseuse, or hiking on the coast of sunny California

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made