hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

happy holidays...





Oh, yes, they were happy! We spent Christmas Eve and morning at our home and then went to Bancroft to visit our families. Noah is here spending time with what seemed to be his two favorite people-next to me of course :) His beautiful Aunt Lina and Grandpa. No one can make the truck sounds like him! He loves to go see "pa pa." There was a bunch of snow everywhere. The girls got several chances to use their new sleds at my parents and at Cody's family's cabin, out in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone else notice how we always get dumped on the week before Christmas, I love it, just makes for harder roads to drive on, but we made it.
Cody and I spent most of Christmas Eve assembling an arcade-style basketball game that was from Santa. Now, you all know who that gift was REALLY for right?! It has been a hit though, you can't walk past it and not just play a quick game. At 11:30 I was taking comfort in the fact that there were probably a lot of other parents out there squinting at directions and wishing they were snug in their beds. But the girls let us sleep until 6:30, can't complain about that.
I have to admit I was ready to take down the Christmas decor today, it's always good to get on with the new year. I'm excited for a fresh start with some new goals and changes. I always start off the year fired up, we'll see how long it lasts! :)












0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made