hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

so eerily quiet...

So Lauren and Chloe have been at my Mom's home since Sunday, we've all missed them, just a little bit though! :) When they were little and used to nap I would go into super-warp speed and get so much accomplished-cleaning, dinner, scrapbooking, sewing.... Well, now when Noah naps it's time to hang with my favorite gals, so I don't get as much done, but definitely have more fun. It's strange to not have them around. Two things that are nice to have a break from include: No sweeping of the kitchen floor 3 times a day, and I really don't like cleaning up the bedrooms and toyroom at night, even though they help, it's always a disaster it seems. But that aside I miss their funny comments, hugs, and the help and love they give to Noah. Not so sure he has missed them! He did wander into their rooms this morning probably wondering where everyone was. I didn't realize how much they do help with him, just watching him. Maybe I've become a slacker, today he poured Borax all over himself, picked a good handful of green tomatoes, and topped off the morning with a good serving of cat food. Gross, I hate his breath when he gets into that stuff. Well, time to get busy, it is naptime after all.

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made