hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

summer breakfasts....

Even for as hot as it is right now, I do love having fresh raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries for breakfast- with yogurt, granola, or just plain, mmm. Today I'm thankful for good neighbors-on both sides- who let me pick their raspberries and give me awesome starts of their flowers! We're so lucky! I got four batches of jam and two frozen bags of raspberries in the freezer. It is the jam of choice for our family! Seems like I take a lot of pics of Noah in his highchair, it seems food is a pretty big part of his little life right now! Noah came out by the patch while I was picking as soon as he woke up and immediately sat down by the big bowl and starting helping himself. He ate so many berries that day I was a bit worried about his intestinal health, lots of fiber at least. He got quite worried every time his plate was empty :) Wish I could find a u-pick blueberry patch around here, heck, I'd settle for a u-pick anything! For me berries are something you can never have too much of!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 23, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

Hey Tanya - I love your blog! I have been wanting to check it out since we talked, and today I finally did. You are very creative...inspiration for a plain jane gal like me! By the way, I have so been there with the kids cutting their own hair thing - my girls have both done it a few times. Remind me to show you the picture of Emma's BIG oops (she couldn't make the tiara fit on her head, so she just snipped off half of her hair - good idea to a four year old)!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made