hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

kat killer...

Well, this picture of Chloe and our cat Macey-O is from February, but I figured he deserved a post on this blog. This morning when Cody went into the backyard there was a half-eaten squirrel-sorry no picture :) This cat is something else! I was worried that the squirrels would completely devour my garden, especially after watching them eat every last crabapple off the tree this winter- (maybe they were just desperate?) But, with Macey-O around I have noticed a huge decline in the squirrels in our yard, thank goodness. I have to say that I am not a huge animal lover, but he constantly entertains and amazes us. Maybe my cats growing up were just old or lazy, but I didn't realize what a cat was capable of. He climbs trees with the girls, scales our brick house, isn't afraid of our neighbor's annoying Schnauzer, and he kills squirrels! He is a keeper!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made