hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Happy Easter!




Our friends and neighbors met together for an Easter egg hunt this morning, it was the perfect morning! Lauren and Chloe are waiting patiently for their turn to enter the backyard. It was so much fun to have a small hunt with friends instead of the huge city hunts where you're lucky to come away with your toes intact, let alone a couple of eggs! Oh, the joy of being a kid, it seems every holiday is candy related. Lauren and Chloe couldn't even eat lunch after gorging themselves. And I find myself in a bit a of a dilemma-when do you spill the beans regarding the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and all that?! I mean really, try to picture a life size bunny hopping into your living room, it's almost freaky. They have too many questions also, so when Chloe asked if the Easter bunny was real, I was tempted, tempted to ruin her mental image, but I didn't. But I do need to pick up some new plastic eggs. Lauren noticed that darn bunny used the same ones as last year! At least he's a frugal bunny! Happy Easter wishes to all!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made