hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

with a little help from my friends...




What did you learn today? Noah discovered what dirt is and isn't. Certainly not tasty, but fun to mash around in your fingers and crawl in. What kid doesn't like dirt, my six year olds still like to dig in it. Whenever I'm outside, I have some helpers running around, unless it's a job I just have to wait until he's napping. He likes to be in on all the action. He even put some rocks in the bucket. And hey, check out the dirt, no rocks, just dirt, I've never been more happy to see dirt!

2 comments:

Sweet Pea April 26, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

You are a miracle worker tan, I don't know how you get so much done with the three little ones around. The yard looks great, when we move to a place where I can do something like that your gonna have have to come over and teach me a thing or two. Hope all is well!

landon May 7, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

by the looks of Noah's mouth in the last picture it looks like someone discovered the fun of mud cookies. i wonder where he got that from, Tan?

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made