hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

simple pleasures...

Mmm, wish you could smell my kitchen right now! I have this love/hate relationship with cooking. Sometimes I truly enjoy it and it gives me satisfaction, but other days, it's just one more task to complete. Actually I think it's the clean-up that gets old for me. Yesterday I think I baked my best batch of bread yet (thanks Mom, for troubleshooting my flat loaves-I did need more flour!) My girls were beginning to think that bread was supposed to be "heart-shaped" and caved in the middle! It gave me a great feeling to put those loaves in the freezer and be able to pull them out later. I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned, but who doesn't love a piece of home-made bread! Many, many praises for the Bosch kitchen machine, we love it!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made