hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

tis the season...

For all the kitchen-related work Cody avoids, he does love to barbecue, which I love too, since it means no cooking for me. This is his new grill which he got a smoking deal on and assembled last Friday. I think it rode around in the trunk of his Mercedes all winter long. I guess that's what happens when you buy a grill in December. Anyway, he had to have bratwursts to christen it. We also had grilled chicken and veggies. Here's to many more tasty summer meals!

1 comments:

landon April 7, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

Thanks for the updates from the very cute Hansen family! I'm glad to see spring has arrived in Idaho. Mom was here at our apartment today - great to see her - look forward to seeing you all.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made