hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

spring is here!

We all have spring fever here at our house. Two weeks ago Lauren came up in her shorts and Crocs. I had to send her downstairs to change explaining we can't wear shorts until the snow melts! Well, it is long gone and the days are warmer. Lauren and Chloe are hard at work soaping the vehicles. Cody isn't really a slave driver, they do enjoy washing cars! Their friend Jenna is helping them on the left. I thought about posting a picture of my hard work in the yard. There is currently a huge pile of branches and debris, it looks better, but I guess if you hadn't seen it before, you might not appreciate my efforts. We hope to have it looking better this year. It seems there is always something to improve when it comes to yards! We also built and started a compost bin, which I have wanted to do for several years. I hope we have the best dirt on the block! I have lilies poking several inches out of the ground and our apple tree has buds. I hope things don't get nipped by frost. Personally, I'm more than ready for 65 degree days!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made