hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

before and after...

It was almost a year ago that we got the crazy idea to remodel the basement. It's not a great picture, but the saddest part of this story is that last night I discovered that in the process of getting a new computer, I didn't back up the demolition photos- this is the extent of them. My favorites were of Cody swinging his hammer and piles of debris up to the windows- you get the idea. For some reason I took great satisfaction at looking how far we've come. Anyway, this was the tiny bathroom before and now. Although it's nearly just as tiny, it is a bit easier on the eyes. Something about improving areas of your home that make the unimproved ones look much worse than before. Guess we'll be hitting the upstairs bathroom and kitchen next year. I haven't missed that yellow sink and nasty wallpaper for a nanosecond!

3 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

It looks SO good Tan! Did you have this done the last time I was up there??? -Carrie

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost March 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

It's beautiful! I love the decorations on the sides of the mirror. You needed to be with Mom & I to help pick out center pieces for the wedding tables... too many hours were spent in Micheal's looking at silk flowers. Ah!
Sad I cant see the pictures of Cody waste high in rubble. He did a good job!

Ball of Fire March 3, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Great Job! Sure beats Student Housing! haha

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made