hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

no mice here...



Since I can't seem to get myself to bed at a respectable hour- I'm partly blaming Ivy for that-she's up several times a night still. Of course, the other part is that I'm stealing some of that coveted ME time while she sleeps. I'm not rising at a very early hour and certainly am not up early enough to make a decent breakfast. Didn't seem to bother Noah, he just helps himself.

Ahh, spring break, sleeping in and generally doing whatever we please. A nice break for all of us. It's basically been a party since last Thursday when the NCAA tourney started. We had BBQ's with family and friends Thursday and Friday, the weather was so warm. Chloe cried yesterday when she saw it had snowed. It's hard to take after a weekend in shorts riding your bike, of course, it's melted. My kids just get spring fever so badly every year it seems. Spring break is a sort of gearing up for me, remembering how the summer will be- more mayhem, mess, fighting, food prep, just more with two more kids here. And really I'm glad, they're fun to have around and great helps with Noah and Ivy. We miss them when they head to school everyday, so here's to another lazy spring break day- they'll be gone too soon!

1 comments:

Cheryl March 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

He looks too sweet to have torn through that box, it looks like making that kind of hole took some will power. I was sad to see it snow in SLC after t-shirt weather too. Hopefully we will see sunny days again soon!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made