hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

feeling thankful...

Chloe came home with a school assignment yesterday. Her teacher's instructions were to find reasons to be thankful for things that she normally might not be grateful for, here's the result:

I'm thankful there are jellyfish in the water cause it means we can't go in the wrong place.

I'm thankful there are trees in the forest so we know there's no campsites there.

I'm thankful there is sap in trees because sap helps us make honey.

I'm thankful there are dresses cause they let us look are best.

I'm thankful there are yams even thou I don't like them. But there a thanksgiving tradition.

I'm thankful we have mistakes because we can learn from are mistakes.

Well said Chloe. I'm feeling so grateful this season, mostly for family, near and far, older and very young. Truly life's most important blessings are the people we love. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost November 28, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Well spoken Chloe! Sure love that gal... Great to see you, and enjoyed holding Ivy, and playin with the girls. Love ya!

Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

It was wonderful to have you come for Thanksgiving! Hope Lauren is feeling more chipper....we had fun on the Rhino with all. Hope your birthday, Tanya, was a memorable one!!!
Love you tons,
mom and dad

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made