hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

wide open spaces...

ahh, Bancroft. Nothing quite like it, and it will always feel like home to me looking out over the backyard fence, what a view. Now that I'm a city dweller I notice how wide open and quiet it is more than ever. We spent Mother's Day with my family and also saw Cody's family. The girls were loving all the fun things to do there, four-wheelers, trampoline, the old clubhouse, but mostly the two piles of dirt you see here. I love how they've always had that in their blood. For as long as I can remember they've been drawn to dirt, sand, anything to sink their feet and hands into. Of course, they were barefoot. I knew looking at their fingernails, pants, and a torn shirt that it had been a fantastic day on the farm! Noah had his first four-wheeler ride, he was a little worried, but sure wanted back on once he got off. He must have been on the swing for almost an hour, saying "more push, more push."

I just love it when my family gets together, it was so fun to visit and just hang out together. Only Landon and Lina were missing. We got to meet Steve, Shay's wonderful beau, and he got to meet the crazies that we are. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. A huge hug and thank you to my amazing mom and my mother-in-law whom I love and appreciate.


0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made