hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

happy birthday Noah...

Two years gone by like that, so fast. We celebrated a little early on Sunday, my parents gave him this loud and extremely life-like four wheelin' man, he was pretty intrigued at how he contorted him body, funny toys. I was most proud when he ran to the trash can after tearing off the tiniest bit of wrapping paper :) That IS my boy, may cleanliness always be a priority for him, too funny. I guess I ask him to throw away lots for me.

I actually made a decent tasting cake this year, which was worth blogging about in and of itself. Cakes are not my forte. We were attempting to get him to raise the two fingers for the photo, I love the innocent expression we captured. I just have to be sentimental about my little boy. He has just been as sweet as ever from day one. I've enjoyed being his mother immensely, he's always such a pleasure to have around, mostly good natured and fun. I love his smile, his deep brown eyes, his tight squeezes, his gentleness, the way he runs when he's excited. It's incredible to me how you can love each one of your children so much, so deeply and completely. Yet it's different for each one. Truly my greatest gift ever, my beautiful children. Happy birthday Noah, many more to come, hopefully not quite so fast though!



1 comments:

Ball of Fire May 19, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

That little guy of yours doesn't look a thing like his daddy! haha. Happy late birthday!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made