hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Hooray!


Well, this announcement might come as a surprise to some of you or maybe not. When I was pregnant with Noah I always thought that if he was a boy we would be done with our family. But Cody and I both felt like we weren't quite there, so we are excited to welcome a new little one sometime around November 10! Hearing the heartbeat at the midwife's last week really made it feel real to me, since I'm one of those lucky gals who doesn't get too ill. I have felt a bit nauseous at times and tired though, par for the course. Babies are so precious, new, and sweet, we can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Melissa May 23, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

how exciting for you guys!! Congratulations!! I hope all goes well for you. Good Luck!!

idahohubers May 24, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

I thought you might be! But I really had no idea other than you looked so calm and happy and Noah is getting older. There are a lot of babies coming this fall! Congratulations - I am so excited!

Aaron May 24, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

congratulations! babies are always exciting. keep us posted on how you are feeling and doing. ;)

Ball of Fire May 25, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Congrats! Hope all goes well and we are happy your feeling good too. Keep us posted!
The Duponts

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made