hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

hoppy easter...


When I parted the curtains this morning it was-are you kidding me- snowing!?!? I almost cried. It felt like December driving across town to the dentist, trucks fishtailing and wipers wiping like mad. It is the official start of spring in a week or so, shouldn't it be raining? Let it rain, just no more snow. But I also knew that the way my tires were crunching over this snowfall that it was excellent building material. I guess this was the snow-gods giving me one last chance to get out and enjoy it with the girls since I haven't taken the chance all season. And speaking of the season, Easter, we constructed a very handsome spring bunny in our yard. I was quite pleased, it was fun, so Happy Easter from Idaho Falls. I know you secretly wish that you were here to enjoy the feet of snow still in our yard. Don't feel too badly though, if you visit in May, we still might have some! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Melissa March 14, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

oh, Tanya this is awesome. I understand the morose feeling. I too, was sad it was snowing again. But hopefully it won't be long................ til spring.

I didn't know that you guys managed some apartments/trailers?

love to hear what your up too!

Anonymous March 15, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

I think you have more snow in your yard than we do...but take heart...you know winter lasts longer for us in Bancroft than you there in the city! :-) Cute Easter Bunny, by- the-way!

Love,
mom

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made