hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

all is quiet...


for those two hours in the afternoon. Poor little lamb Lauren, she's been working hard trying to kick this nasty little bug. She battled a fever and headache last week and slept a lot. It seems it wasn't quite out of her system and here she is dozing again. I'm hoping she'll be up and walking tomorrow. In the meantime I've been spoiling her with breakfast, lunch and dinner in my bed or on the couch. Plus, wrapping up in the Raggedy Ann blanket I had in first grade HAS to make you feel a teeny bit better inside. I remember laying in my Mom's bed when I was sick and somehow it's more comforting than your own. Books on tape were my favorite for those long boring hours where you didn't feel like doing anything. As I was getting Lauren set up with something she grabbed at the library, I was thinking about one of my favorites, his story used to fascinate me. Apparently now it's not even available, wow, I'm old. Sounds like she's awake, more blogging later... Hope everyone is feeling well!

1 comments:

Sweet Pea March 4, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Sorry to hear that Lauren hasn't been feeling well! Seems like the same bug is hitting all over the place. I sure love reading your blog, and I love that every couple of days I can get an update. Give Lauren a kiss for us, hope all is well and that we'll get to see you soon!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made