hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Aunts...


We had Jean and Grace up this past weekend for a sleepover. We all had fun making cards, cookies, and playing at the park. The weather has been just beautiful, I'm praying it won't snow, I think I'll cry if it does! The souped up grocery bags were made in secret in an effort to scare Cody and I Saturday morning. I was feeding Noah and kept hearing these low growls coming from the hallway, it was a bit scary in my sleep deprived state I must admit! It's great to be close and be able to have them up every once in a while. It is hard to get away with everyone in school.

2 comments:

shay March 30, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Boo! I would be scared by those bags too! What artists!
It was so good to see you all this weekend. Noah is getting so cute! I hope Lauren is feeling better, and remind Chloe that i'll be back to eat all her frogs.
Love you all!

shay March 30, 2007 at 11:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made