hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Lauren's heads


Well, the first post. It seems our home is being taken over by 6 year old artwork. I'm amazed at the amount of papers Lauren and Chloe bring home from school. I must admit, most of the worksheets I look at, compliment them and to the trash they go. But, look at these original 'heads' Lauren drew, how can I not save these? So, downstairs are a few boxes, folders, and piles of their best and most creative ideas. Someday we may have to downsize, but now they want to save nearly everything!

1 comments:

landon March 15, 2007 at 3:04 PM  

Very nice Lauren! I especially like the attention given to the Adam's apple - an anatomical subject that is often unfortunately ignored in this genre of art.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made