hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Chloe's teeth, and all things magical

This is one of the last pictures of Chloe with her two front teeth, now her permanent ones are poking through. We have become regulars on the tooth fairy route, I guess I never imagined the task would be such a big one. Twice Cody and I have been aroused from sleep to be informed that the tooth fairy didn't come, oops! Cody amazingly "found" the coin on the floor, good save honey! Lauren and Chloe like to leave little notes, what color are your wings tooth fairy? What color is your wand? It's fun to play along. I'm still waiting for that day when Santa and all these fun characters get exposed for who they truly are. Until then, more teeth to collect!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made