hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

start your engines...












Whoever knew a tractor would be so much fun to see after 5 years of all things pink and girlish. I still do love girly, but it has been a nice change. These are rare pictures of Noah actually playing with toys. It seems the majority of his time awake is spent in the kitchen with me and boy, are there treasures in those cupboards. Just today it was batteries, tea bags, garbage bags, magnets, and who knew my stockpot made such an awesome drum. I'm glad we haven't invested too much money in toys just yet, because most days they sit neatly on his bookshelf!

1 comments:

landon March 15, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

Hello Hansens! Very nice site you have here - I look forward to checking in and finding updates.

I will most likely be in Idaho this summer, so hope to see you all then.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made