hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

March?!




Only one post in February, sorry to my many loyal readers :) Not because life as we know it has not been full, I just haven't felt like blogging. I admit it, sometimes I really like this venue and other times, I need a break. But we're back and it's March, the snow is melting and as Noah pointed out the birds are singing so it must be springtime.

Noah always takes such good care of Ivy, here she is with every baby doll we own piled on top of her, not minding a bit. We've had a few days where one of us has been sick, but nothing too bad, just enough to stay home from school though!

We all officially welcomed home Cody last weekend. He finished his basketball season, not as well as he and his girls had hoped at the state tournament, but they had an outstanding season. Sunday morning Lauren and Chloe had made breakfast (very peppery eggs:) for all of us to enjoy and a banner. While he loves coaching, we all love seeing him more.

Lauren and Chloe finished up their basketball season as well. I think they have a better understanding of the game. I do have mixed feelings on little league for 3-4 graders. The not so uptight part of me thinks it's great for social skills and learning the game. However, since the refs cannot possibly call every little foul and violation I have to wonder if it promotes uneccessary roughness and bad habits (or is that football?) Either way, they had fun which is all that really matters know anyway.

Spring where are you?? There is still so much snow here, I'd forgotten how it never melts until May. I know the pile beneath the kitchen window under the pine tree will be there many more months. Aah, Idaho.

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made