hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

routine...

Yesterday morning over waffles Chloe lamented that every day in her life is the same. "I get up, eat, go to school, come home, watch TV, read, eat, go to bed." There is some variance to that routine, an occasional activity, music lesson, or play date. I had to laugh and sympathize with her woeful state though. It sounded a bit like my college routine, only piano practice could be substituted for TV. I feel like that sometimes, for all the good things that life has to offer, it does get a bit predictable sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't even put that into writing, I don't need my life shaken up. :) Here's a little picture catch up...

Much wishing for summer time, everyone, desperately.

Much listening to these books on CD by Lauren and Chloe, all Sunday afternoon.
Much reading of this story, one both Cody and I liked growing up.
Much wiping off, sweeping up, and stepping in the beauty that is spring.
Much teaching of piano lessons.
WAY too much playing of this game, Noah's absolute favorite.
Much tastiness, and cleaning up after the yummy snacks.
Much lounging in a sunny rocker reading board books.
Much playing of this battered guitar, don't mind the missing string. Much drooling while browsing online for a new guitar.

And lastly, where did March go?

4 comments:

Cheryl March 23, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

It's nice to have things predictable once in a while isn't it? Love your pictures :)

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost March 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Thanks for the update, i loved it.
I agree... life is predictable. It's hard to break out of the normal routine. Ivy sure looks older, and I'd love to play sequence with Noah. That's a favorite of mine. Tell the girls hello, and i cant wait for spring trampoline time!
Love you all!

Kristy March 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Hi Tanya, we need to get each other's emails! Mine is kristy.246@hotmail.com I'm not upset with you guys at all. Thanks for your sweet comment to me on facebook. I never get on there, so I'm writing you back here. You will always be my friend too, I'm so glad I know you and your sweet family. Such cute pictures on here. I may see you this weekend, I'll be in Bancroft.

Anonymous April 4, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

The simple things are the sweetest, aren't they? =]
mom

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made