hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

size 7?


Cute shoes huh? I was in Idaho Falls a couple weekends ago, by myself, doing some shopping, but mostly doing some painting and cleaning. Anyway, my daughters alarmingly fast growing feet brought me to Payless to find new gym and church shoes. I couldn't believe it when the saleslady told me a size 5 in kids is the equivalent of a 7 in women's sizes! I ended up in the women's since the selection was so much better. I was CERTAIN none of the four pairs would acutally fit, but three out of four isn't too bad, we'll exchange the fourth this week. Where has the time gone? How did I wake up with two girls wearing just a few sizes smaller than me?! On the flip side, it's incredibly fun to plan the first day of spring break going shopping and spending the day with them. So blessed to have these two lovely ladies in our family!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made