hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

for Noah...




Lauren and Chloe are down visiting Cody's mom and having swim lessons this week. Maybe this will be the year they master it, I think they are so close! So while I lost my two excellent helpers, I do have two less children to chat and listen to. Much more conversation with Noah, I think his little 3 year old brain thinks deeper than mine at times. Today...

(picking up a rock while walking) "Mom, this is a very patient rock, he's so patient, I like him."

"Mom, I need to see what at engine looks like." Boys. I don't get them. Thanks goodness for the internet- I certainly couldn't describe it or find any pictures laying around:)

"Mom, can you swim with sharks?" Yes, little barracudas can be seen while snorkeling in the Florida Keys. Finally something I could respond to. I think this little guy gets overshadowed by two vocal sisters who think out loud a lot. It's been good to get inside his head. Sure do love him.

Enjoy the Honda engine- who knew that's what was under my hood for 6 years- sadly not me!

3 comments:

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost August 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

The blog, so different! I like!!!
Happy Birthday Cody!

Anonymous August 14, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

I wished Cody a happy 34th birthday today! I keep adding one more year. Dad and Loren thought he was 33. Hopefully he'll feel eternally young after his association with the great kids here in Bancroft.

Cheryl August 17, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Hope your move went well, I am sure the people of Bancroft will be happy to have you there.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made