hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

new beginnings...



Cody brought in the newspaper where I was still snoozing in bed this morning and my midwife was on the front page, hooray! The kids and I just spent the afternoon celebrating the opening of her new birthing center in Rigby. When Noah was born I had all my prenatal check-ups at her home in Ririe. The new center is beautiful and there is also a birthing suite for those who wish to not birth at home. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with other clients and those who were just there to learn a bit more. It's nice to be somewhere and not feel like the odd duck out when visiting about childbirth and your views. We had some food and the kids played in a jumper, always a fun time :) I never watch our local news, so if you missed it too, check out this clip. Three cheers for Idaho's midwives, I love mine!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made