hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

It's been a crazy busy week! Since last Wednesday I've been up to...

1. Remembering two friends' birthdays
2. Five R.S. visits- (having chamomile tea with a Buddhist was something fun I don't get to do every week!)
3. Two R.S. meetings
4. Two parent teacher conferences
5. One fever (Chloe-she's a trooper and feeling better)
6. Six school lunches- some hand delivered- so between the ill child and forgotten lunches what felt like a thousand trips to the school!
7. Seven loads of laundry-the never ending chore
8. Two dental cleanings for L & C- no cavities-hooray!
9. Taught five piano lessons
10. Painted our bedroom
11. Finished curtain panels for our bedroom
12. Haircuts for Lauren, Tanya, and Chloe- short, medium, long, in that order

Not too bad for a week, I really don't like weeks quite this busy, but it happens, more often than not sometimes. Still left to do-
1. Clean floors and bathrooms
2. Go to library
3. And most importantly, finish my book with a big mug of tea tonight, I can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Tanya,
I can't ever remember my life being so busy with all the little things that add up along with your big things. You do so much for so many!
You're an inspiration to me!

Love you,
mom

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made