hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

shopping...

Last night I was shopping for fabric in Joann's with Aspen and Sarah. We were deciding if the orange floral print went better with the blue or green solid. I laughed immediately upon waking this morning mainly because me getting alone time to shop for fabric is certainly a dream these days. Secondly, I'm quite sure Aspen and Sarah wouldn't be interested in checking out colors with me either since they're too busy playing basketball for Cody. When his players start entering MY dreams, I think its time for basketball season to be wrapping up. What say you friends? Are you with me? I can't help that basketball is the last topic of the day as we lay in bed :)

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made