hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

Ivy...



I've heard much about kids that like "naked time," but never personally had one, until now. After dinner when Ivy gets a bit cranky/tired we strip her down to the bare essentials and let her streak through the house. She loves it, loves being able to pat her chubby belly and find her belly-button. Today after a diaper change she toted off with the diaper and threw it in the garbage. I got excited about that and that was the start of a fun game. I fished out a wallet, a sock, a handful of Legos, and a small book later today. Now we just need to learn what trash is :)

5 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 6:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy January 11, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Oh yes, naked time. Rebecca loved it too. She is getting much better now, but it is funny, isn't it?!

Andi January 14, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Catching up on your blog today, Tanya. Your posts have the uncanny ability to make me cry - resolutions, quiet time with sweet girls, cutting off legs.... You guys are a beautiful family and your writing is an inspiration. Miss you!

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

hee hee hee.... Oh, Ivie can join Avie in that whole "nekkid running" thing, AND the "what is trash" thing. I swear, I'm never going to get that kid to stay in clothing. It could be a problem at church.

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

:-) I remember those days when I was three! We all secretly envy Ivy :-)

grandma love her!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made