hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

summer days...


Here we are- into July already. I can hardly believe it. We've been busy at baseball games- although not as busy as SOME people-you know who you are :) We spent the 4th of July in Bancroft and Soda Springs. We also took the yearly trek out to Chesterfield- just can't get enough of that place. I think Noah has had a picture on this tractor every year.

Here's little Ivy- not so little these days. Just now she crawled over- stood up and held onto the chair and said "momma- pick me up!" (Everything but the talking part- that's just for fun :) I know I'm not quite ready for her to grow up that fast. She's taken a few more spills than my other babes, she hasn't figured out how to sit down gracefully yet.

We've had people come through the house a few times- kind of stressful to try to have everything looking good and off the floor, for me anyway! We're still hopeful that the right family will find it. We found a place to rent in Bancroft, which is a huge relief. I can scarcely wrap my mind around the fact that in one month we'll be packed up and heading out. I have good days and days when I just want life to continue as I know it now. It's just so good!





3 comments:

Andi July 11, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

I have days when I think, "I'm so happy for them, what a great opportunity for Cody and their family." And then I remember how awesome you guys all are and wish you could just STAY PUT!

landon July 14, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Great pictures, especially the tractor one! Glad to hear you found a place to rent in Bancroft. Do I know it? Good luck with selling the house and the move. We're selling off all our belongings on Craigslist now so we don't have to U-haul it across the country :).

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

This was such a fun day on our annual trip to Chesterfield. Love to spend time with all of you!!!

Love,
Grandma Yost

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made