hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

our newest addition...

We're ecstatic (some more than others) to announce the arrival of Daisy- a long-haired hamster to our home. The girls spotted this cage at DI where it seems we visit every week or so, just to drop off loads of stuff before we move. Had I spotted it I probably would have saved it until Christmas, who wants to move a hamster? But at this point, what's one more thing?

The girls were a bit disappointed that we couldn't get two of something. I guess they get territorial after a month or so. And a male and female were NOT an option. But I think one will be fine for now. It promptly peed through the box onto Chloe's arm at the pet store. They've been watching her like hawks giving us up to date reports every minute- "she's sleeping" "she's in the wheel-come quick!" I remember riding home from Pocatello with my gerbil in a little cardboard box and the ride seemed to last forever. It's fun to see them so excited over her. I think I'm already in love with a pet that doesn't bark or shed :)

1 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Welcome Daisy! You're a a cute Hamster!! Have fun with the Hansen's....they'll take good care of you, guaranteed!!

Love,
"Grandma" Yost

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made