hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

little ones...

I think one of the best things about having children is seeing how much they appreciate and love each other- most of the time! How Noah makes Ivy laugh so hard until she hiccups by rolling on the ground. How the girls read to Noah and play hide and go seek. Noah is phasing out his afternoon nap, which has caused much grouchiness, falling asleep during late afternoon movies, and some super late bedtimes. But, it has freed up the afternoon considerably. He now come with me if the weather is yucky and we pick up the girls from school. This morning as ventured out to do a little shopping he asked if we were going to get "LaurChloe." When he's talking fast or genuinely confused it comes out LaurChloe or ChloLauren. :) He wanted to pick them up and "take them to our house." I think he likes having some playmates and eating snacks on the steps with them. Maybe it's time for a mental health day, the girls were not wanting to go to school today. That last month is tough, tough on Moms too. I'm really liking sleeping in on the weekends. Don't let this beautiful girl fool you, she's getting better, but still has a ways to go in the night time waking department. But when I wake up and see that face all is forgiven-until the next night. She takes fantastic naps though, who's to complain. next week she'll start "real food" as Lauren says. So hard to believe she's nearing six months! I adore those eyes!


2 comments:

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost May 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Thanks for the post! I cant wait to see those beautiful eyes in a few weeks! Sure love your fam!

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I can't begin to even express the feelings that well up inside when I look at your sweet family. I am SO thankful and proud of each of you and for your efforts, Tanya and Cody, as their parents. We love you!!

mom/grandma Yost

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made