hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

snow and burgers...

Well, we here at the Hansen's are still plugging through the daily routine. It seems like nothing too new has been happening. Cody had yesterday off and we decided to have the first BBQ of the season, not sure which season that would be, maybe winter. Monday was just beautiful. I got motivated and went to Home Depot and picked up 60 feet of edging to edge the front and north flower beds. It took me most of the afternoon, but I am so pleased with the result. Now it just needs some big plants and flowers. Anyway...can't post any pictures of it since it's covered with snow. After finishing our delish grilled burgers and veggies it started snowing. If you're craving something different, give this a try, mmm, it was so so good. I think this summer I may have to experiment making my own burgers, since we buy a lot of gardenburgers, can't be that hard right? Lauren and Chloe were freaking out about the snow and we kept reassuring them it wouldn't accumulate or last. Well, this morning it's still here. Unbelievable, you would think I'd lived in Idaho long enough to not be surprised, but this has been THE longest winter ever. That one day of spring was really enjoyable :) Anyway, I couldn't fall asleep last night just thinking about what I wanted to plant and where to plant it, so I haven't given up on that warm weather. Trying to console L & C, I said that one day in July they would give anything for some snow and a cool day! Hard to believe today... Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Melissa April 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

I drove by your house just to get a look at the edging. It does look great!! You have good taste Tanya. Maybe you could come over and help with mine........I seem to be creatively (sp?) ignorant.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made