hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

The Miniature Earth

This video has probably circulated around quite a bit, but it was the first time I'd seen it. How is it my perspective gets so narrow? Sometimes I'm just amazed that we all share the same planet and are so disconnected with one another. Anyway, I'm feeling a lot of gratitude and a little bit of sorrow for all those good people who don't enjoy all that I do. Wow, the little troubles seem much littler today, hope you enjoy...

1 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Thanks for a good cry!!! How blessed we should feel. It will take someone VERY wise to sort all of this out, won't it?
mom

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made