hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

at home...




Here we are doing homework after dinner. Ha ha, we, I haven't done homework for about seven years, L & C are busting out their math homework. I don't remember having homework in first grade, but even the girls would agree-it's easy! Not to feel left out, Noah usually climbs up to the table and does his "homework." It's funny as he discovers what things are, he picked up a pencil-shaped block yesterday and tried to color with it :) My favorite was when he picked up a toy whose batteries were dead and he ran to drawer and grabbed a screwdriver! How many times has he seen me mess with those darn batteries. I'd forgotten how much those little eyes watch and pay attention to everything you do. Noah's been into piggy back rides too. Every time I squat down to do something he's there, climbing on my back, that boy likes to be carried around.
Please ignore the canning mess in the background-it's plums this week. Our neighbors (be sure to check out their son on my music favorites) had these two great trees we picked from. I've dried some, made jam, and our favorite is plum syrup. I still hope to do some tomatoes and make sauce from our apples. Well, still gotta get some stuff done while Noah naps, have a great day everybody!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made