hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

ramblings...



Just can't resist photos of Noah, I know no one loves them quite like I do, sorry, you'll have to put up with me! His latest is "bonkers" he hits his forehead against yours and for some unknown reason it's funny, here Cody indulges him. Looks like it's time to recycle the newspapers, Noah likes to rearrange them in the meantime.
Landon and Shay- thanks for your book suggestions, I'm always in need of a good read or an author recommendation. I think I'll have to pass on the casebook though! It's funny how you can become so obsessed with plants. Cody is growing 24 Beefsteak plants from seed and boy those guys get babied. I have a few Tiny Tim tomatoes I'm pampering myself. How jealous I am Lans, mine will not be on my patio for several more weeks! Wishing you and Lina a bounteous harvest! :)

1 comments:

Lyle May 22, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

Hey Tanya and Cody,
It's easy to see why you can't resist photos of Noah! He's such a good looking little guy.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made