hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

missing the weekend...



Was it hard for anyone else to get moving today? It must be because summer is so close or maybe waking up with Noah at 6 a.m., but I was not ready for another week :0 This past weekend Lauren and Chloe went to Salt Lake to celebrate Grace's birthday at the Build a Bear Workshop. Woah, those folks take their bears seriously. They had a great time and came home with two cute little bears, meet Cocoa (Lauren) and Whipped Cream (Chloe.) It must have been time for lunch when they were named! You get to choose and outfit your animal with whatever suits you, kind of fun. I must say it was so quiet around here, Noah napped for a couple hours while I did yard work. It was strange not having them around, much cleaner, but I missed their little spats and messes, I'm not used to it! A group of friends here in my neighborhood get together every couple of months and one of us hosts a Saturday brunch. I think husbands would assume that coming together would satisfy our urge to eat and visit, but I think it just whets our appetites! It is so much fun, women do need the company of other women.

1 comments:

Lyle May 22, 2007 at 12:51 AM  

Hi Lauren and Chloe,
You look so grown-up! You're certainly pretty girls.
Love ... Uncle Lyle

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made